Mortgage Plan Administrator
Oklahoma City, OK
Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank, is one of the most successful home mortgage servicers in the country. We are looking for energetic individuals with excellent communication skills to fill our Customer Care Plan Administrator positions.
As a Customer Care Plan Administrator, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to assist customers who have applied for a mortgage assistance program to ensure they understand the steps necessary to successfully complete the application process.
Some of the many reasons to join our team include:
• Comprehensive compensation package – medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and more!
• Generous incentive plan – top performers can earn up to an additional $750 to $1,000 per month!
• Minimum $250 incentive bonus paid monthly for the first 4 months of employment.
• Bilingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will earn an additional $1/hr.
• Extensive classroom-style and on-the job training programs in home mortgage and communications.
• Friendly business casual atmosphere.
• High school diploma
• Bachelor’s degree or some college experience is preferred, but not required.
• 1-3 years experience.
• Previous customer service, call center, and/or mortgage servicing experience preferred.
• Must enjoy helping others by phone.
• Must be very detail-oriented.
• Must adapt well to change.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.